Recent New Features
- Label Printing
- Supports selecting label jobs and printers.
- Mobile Tickets
- Create hold tickets to be recalled at the POS
- Transfer Out Pick / Verify
- Update the quantity on a transfer out.
- Integrated Offline Mode
- CSV files are created on the server in the ‘Import’ folder for easy access in Counterpoint for Receivings and Physical Count.
Future Features Planned
- Adhoc POs
- Create purchase requests by walking the sales floor scanning products and entering quantities.
- Create individual POs based on the Primary Vendor of the item.
- Min/Max Support. Warning if adding an item that hasn’t dipped below the minimum quantity.
- Function Specific Speech
- Users will be able to target specific functions to be speech enabled.
- Advanced Physical Count Reconciliation
- This feature allows more thorough review, reporting, audits and manipulation of count data prior to pushing into Counterpoint.
- Mobile Payment Processing
- The current mobile tickets function creates hold tickets to be recalled at the POS station. This feature will allow tickets to be completed with full payment directly from the handheld.
- Migration to Windows 10 Mobile Devices
Recent Bug FixesVersion 220.127.116.11
- Unable to exit bin location assignment by pressing ESC
- Changing location or item number in bin location assignment did not lookup the current bins.
- Various navigation and control focus issues.
- Transfer out create does not validate that the item is on file (returns CFFaultException)
- Removed the “Update Item Barcode” menu option since that functionality is on the barcode tab.
- If no default printer is set for the label job, the printers drop-down was empty.
- Switching units in Mobile Tickets and Physical Count produces and unhandled exception error.
- Item label selected unit not being passed to the service correctly since it is a “char”. Change service and client to use data type “string”.
- Speech and navigation problems in Item Labels
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 (or Windows mobile 6.5)
- 128M Storage (ideally 256 or more)
- Handheld device should have:
- a dedicated numeric keypad
- a dedicated ESC button
- dedicated cursor keys (up, down, left, right)